GMAT Preparation Courses
– Private classes, one-to-one classes
– Flexible schedule, highly customizable
– Study in Miami, Miami Beach, or online via Skype
– Semi-private classes also available
What is GMAT?
The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is a an approximately three and a half hour computer adaptive test (CAT) that plays a central role in admissions to graduate level management programs, such as MBA programs, in the United States. Although some graduate management programs now accept GRE scores, the GMAT is still the top choice for those aspiring to an MBA. A high GMAT score is essential to gaining admission to competitive and elite MBA programs in the United States.
The current version of the GMAT has four sections: quantitative, verbal, integrated reasoning and writing (known as the Analytical Writing Assessment or AWA). However, graduate management programs tend to place less emphasis on the integrated reasoning section and the AWA, which are scored separately from the quantitative and verbal sections. Due to the high number of applicants to most MBA programs, effective GMAT preparation is an important key to success in the highly competitive MBA admissions process.
– GMAT preparation is essential to gaining admission to a competitive MBA program
–The test has four sections: quantitative, verbal, integrated reasoning and analytical writing
–The quantitative and verbal sections are the most important parts of the GMAT
–Non-native English speakers usually find the verbal section to be especially challenging
How we will prepare you for the GMAT?
We provide highly individualized GMAT prep courses for students of all ability levels and language backgrounds. Before you begin your GMAT course, we will administer a full-length diagnostic test to determine your current strengths and weaknesses. After analyzing the results of your diagnostic test, our GMAT specialists will create a customized GMAT program and study plan designed to enhance your strengths and minimize your weaknesses to help you achieve your target GMAT score. As you progress through your GMAT classes, you will become thoroughly familiarized with the examination’s structure, content and computer adaptive scoring system. Your customized GMAT course will also include extensive section-length and full-length practice testing and error analysis to ensure ongoing mastery of test content and improvement in strategic testing skills to give you the edge you need on test day.
– Highly individualized GMAT prep courses
– Special GMAT strategies for non-native English speakers
– Extensive diagnostic and practice testing
– Strategies to succeed on every section and question type
– Flexible scheduling options and varied lesson packages
– Online instruction available
* Instruction for Test Preparation is provided by Premium Languages, the private tutorial, foreign language, and test preparation partner of Language On. Courses provided by Premium Languages are not accredited by CEA and do not qualify for F-1 (student) visas.