Private Online English Classes
Our private online English classes can be scheduled at your convenience. Connect with a teacher and start studying English online today.
private English Course
Online Courses Features
- Begin any day
- Proficiency / Level Test before the first class
- Each lesson is 45 minutes
- Student can take more than one lesson per class
- Student chooses the schedule; flexible scheduling options
- Certified and experienced ESL teachers
- Certificate available upon completion
- General English (6 levels, beginner to advanced; CEFR A1 – C1)
- Accent Reduction + Pronunciation
- TOEFL & IELTS Preparation
- Business English
- Citizenship Classes
- Do you have a specific focus? We can tailor a private course just for you.
What you need:
- Access to a computer, tablet or smartphone
- High-speed internet connection
- Headphones with microphone (preferable but not required)
Connect with a Teacher
*100 lessons is approximately one level from the CEFR
(The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
Our Teachers and Students
I really enjoyed my online classes. I work as an actor and I needed to improve my pronunciation and focus on accent reduction. I chose private classes so I could make my own schedule and focus on what I need most for my job. Highly recommended!
Private online English classes were perfect for me. I could make my own class schedule and even continue my classes when I traveled. I learned a lot and speak much better now. I developed the confidence that I needed to use English everyday at work and in my personal life.
I love teaching online! Classes are very interactive using video and audio so it’s very similar to teaching in a classroom. Also, my students can attend classes from anywhere so it’s easier for them to stay on track with their studies.
Our Teaching Approach
- Encourage robust communication in the classroom
- Build and reinforce the fundamentals of the English language on a daily basis
- Use an extensive range of interesting and relevant real-world themes
- Promote practical language proficiency
- Integrate the four language skills of speaking, listening, reading and writing in every lesson
- Help students learn English, not about English
No problem, we have got the Answer!
You can start any day you choose.
Who will teach me online?
All of our teachers are certified, qualified and experienced ESL teachers. Depending on your level and format, we will have a teacher for you.
What kind of software and equipment do I need?
A stable internet connection and a web camera are required. Classes can be accessed on any computer, laptop, or smartphones.
How much is it?
Please refer to the online group class and online private class pages for more details.
How can I schedule my online English classes?
Contact our student advisers today and get registered! Call, email or text us for more information.
Can I cancel a lesson?
Group classes can be paused on a “per week” basis only. Private classes must be cancelled within 24 hours or the class is billed as schedule.
Can I reschedule a lesson?
Yes, you must inform your instructor at least 24 hours in advance or the classes are billed as scheduled.
What if I don’t like my teacher?
In the unlikely event that you are dissatisfied with your teacher, please contact the school and the school will promptly replace your instructor.l
Do my lessons expire?
Group and Private classes expire one year from the date of purchase.
What is the refund policy?
In accordance with Florida law, students are entitled to a full refund of all tuition, fees and non-instructional services paid within three (3) business days of signing this agreement, less the value of any lessons or non-instructional services provided. This is the only instance in which nonrefundable fees, as indicated on the official price list, will be given.
Can I transfer my lessons to someone else?
The school will accept requests to transfer the lessons to another student but are not guaranteed.
Do I get a book?
Yes, all new students will receive a book as part of their registration fee.
Can I purchase more lessons before my package is completed?
Yes, you can.
Can I change my program before my package is completed?
All requests are handled on a case by case basis.
Instruction for this program is provided by Premium Languages, the private tutorial, foreign language, and test preparation partner of Language On. Courses provided by Premium Languages are not accredited by CEA and do not qualify for the F-1 Student Visa.