Join a live, group online course and study English in dynamic and engaging classes with teachers in the USA. Achieve your goals from anywhere in the world!
Group English Course
Online Courses Features
- Start any Monday
- Level Placement Exam for all new students
- 6 levels of General English (Beginner to Advanced, A1 to C1)
- TOEFL Test Preparation Level
- Accent Reduction and Pronunciation Level
- Each level is 3 months (13 weeks total)
- 8 hours of live interactive class every week with a certified and experienced ESL teacher
- Morning and evening schedules available
- Communicative method
- Progress Test and Achievement Test
- Certificate upon completion
Connect with a Teacher
$125 Registration, Materials, Testing, Student Portal Fee
Our Teachers and Students
I like studying online. It’s just like being in a classroom except location doesn’t matter. I have students from all around the world in my class. The teachers and faculty are always available to help and support. I definitely recommend it!
I love teaching online! Classes are very interactive using video and audio so it’s very similar to teaching in a classroom. Also, my students can attend classes from anywhere so it’s easier for them to stay on track with their studies.
I loved my small group class online. The teacher is very engaging and it’s interesting to meet students from all around the world. Studying online is very convenient for me!
I’m very satisfied with Language On, they have a wonderful team. On-line studies are engaging and dynamic. We have all kinds of activities: listening, speaking, reading, grammar, writing, and also we have lots of fun in class. The best part is that we can learn English from anywhere in the world with Language On. I recommend them!
Our Teaching Approach
- Encourage robust communication in the classroom
- Build and reinforce the fundamentals of the English language on a daily basis
- Use an extensive range of interesting and relevant real-world themes
- Promote practical language proficiency
- Integrate the four language skills of speaking, listening, reading and writing in every lesson
- Help students learn English, not about English
No problem, we have got the Answer!
Classes begin every Monday.
Is there an online English proficiency test before starting?
Yes, all new students will have a mandatory level placement test before starting their program.
How long is each level?
Each level is 13 weeks from start to finish.
How many levels do you have?
We have a six-level General English program plus two advanced modules of TOEFL test preparation and Pronunciation.
Who are the online English teachers?
All of our teachers are certified, qualified and experienced ESL teachers. Depending on your level and format, we will have a teacher for you.
How much does it cost?
Please refer to the online group class and online private class pages for more details.
What kind of software and equipment do I need?
A stable internet connection and a web camera are required. Classes can be accessed on any computer, laptop, or smartphones.
What is your refund policy?
In accordance with Florida law, students are entitled to a full refund of all tuition, fees and non-instructional services paid within three (3) business days of signing this agreement, less the value of any lessons or non-instructional services provided. This is the only instance in which nonrefundable fees, as indicated on the official price list, will be given.
Will I get a certificate?
Yes, a participation or completion certificate will be provided at the end of your program.
Instruction for this program is provided by Premium Languages, the private tutorial, foreign language, and test preparation partner of Language On. Courses provided by Premium Languages are not accredited by CEA and do not qualify for the F-1 Student Visa.