CORPORATE ENGLISH CLASSES
Professional Language Training for Your Company
We provide results-oriented language training, language assessment and test preparation solutions designed to meet the needs of your company’s twenty-first century workforce. Whether your organization needs to train its Latin American executives in business English to write more effective emails or give polished marketing presentations, advance their conversational Spanish skills, learn Portuguese to communicate with customers back in Brazil or pass the GMAT to get an MBA, we have the right solution for you. Your company can count on us to deliver individualized English and foreign language lessons in the comfort of your home or office or even online via Skype to give your business the edge it needs to succeed in our increasingly globalized and competitive corporate world.
- We speak your client’s language
- Business English and foreign language training
- Language assessments to measure English and foreign language proficiency
- Results-oriented language lessons
- We focus on your company’s language needs
- Customized language solutions for businesses of all sizes
- Language classes available in your office, our school or online
We also offer customized workshops, seminars and short courses to help your organization thrive in today’s multilingual global environment. Our experienced team of professional corporate language trainers can empower your company’s employees by helping them become more effective communicators in English or one or more foreign languages. We provide business language workshops and short courses in the following subjects.
- Business writing and correspondence
- Digital communication
- Negotiating across cultures
- Business presentations
- Cross-cultural communication strategies
- Business meetings
- Any language-related skill your company’s workforce needs to learn or improve
Contact us to find out more about our corporate classes
Instruction for Corporate Language Classes is provided by Premium Languages, the private tutorial, foreign language, and test preparation partner of Language On. Courses provided by Premium Languages are not accredited by CEA and do not qualify for F-1 (student) visas.