Offered in Miami, Miami Beach, Aventura, Kendall, Orlando, and Washington DC.
Study Business English and improve your conversation, writing, speaking & comprehension skills. Nowadays English is widely spoken around the world and used in many different settings. Get started today to learn useful language techniques, common phrases and jargon.
- Intensive format for students with F-1 Visa
- Semi-intensive format for short term visitors (ESTA/Tourist)
- 6 Levels: beginner to advanced
- Ideal for business people & other professionals
- Includes General English & Business English
- Small classes & comfortable classrooms
- Combines group & private lessons
- Experienced & highly trained teachers
LANGUAGE ON’S BUSINESS ENGLISH COURSE
Group English instruction in the mornings to improve general English skills plus flexible, highly personalized private Business English lessons in the afternoons, evenings or even on the weekends according to your schedule.
Our Business English Course combines our English Unlimited Course with private (one-to-one) Business English classes to help you develop fluency & accuracy in both General & Business English.
Our Teaching Approach
- Encourage robust communication in the classroom
- Build and reinforce the fundamentals of the English Language on a daily basis.
- Use an extensive range of interesting and relevant real-world themes
- Promote practical language proficiency
- Integrate the four language skills of speaking, listening, reading and writing in every lesson.
- Help students learn English, not about English
Read what people are saying about us!
Do I need an F1-Visa
to study in the United States?
What is the F-1 visa? What is the I-20 form?
What are the F-1 visa requirements and how do I apply? Read our complete guide to the F-1 Visa and get all the answers.
How much money
do I need to study English
in the United States?
Use our tuition calculator to get a free quote.
Our student advisers will answer your questions and help you enroll.
What type of student
Do you want to study English in the USA
but don’t know where to start?
Take the quiz to determine which type of student you are or contact a student adviser.
Instruction for Business English classes is provided by Premium Languages, the private tutorial, foreign language, and test preparation partner of LANGUAGE ON. Courses provided by Premium Languages are not accredited by CEA and do not qualify for the F-1 Student Visa.