Accent Reduction Classes
In Miami, Miami Beach, Orlando and Aventura.
Do you speak English, but lack the confidence to speak in public? Is your accent making you uncomfortable when you speak English?
Clear English pronunciation is a key to success. Enroll in an Accent Reduction class and start reducing your accent today!
- INDIVIDUALIZED ATTENTION
- EXPERIENCED, NATIVE AND HIGHLY TRAINED ACCENT COACHES
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE FROM 6 AM TO 10 PM
- PERFECT FOR EXECUTIVES & PEOPLE WITH BUSY SCHEDULES
- LEARN PROVEN TECHNIQUES TO REDUCE YOUR ACCENT
- LEARN THE STANDARD AMERICAN ACCENT
- SOUND LIKE A NATIVE SPEAKER
- CLEAR ENGLISH PRONUNCIATION IS A KEY TO SUCCESS
LANGUAGE ON’S Accent Reduction CLASSES
Your accent matters!
Although it may not be fair, the ability to speak English clearly and with a minimal foreign accent is the key to social, academic and professional success for many people living in the United States and other English-speaking countries.
Our expert teachers
Our accent reduction coaches have been extensively trained to use the most effective tools, instructional resources and teaching techniques to help students make permanent, noticeable improvements in their English pronunciation.
How can I enroll?
Contact a Student Adviser to get started. We will help you select the best course for you and guide you through the application process.
Enroll and start today
- Contact us with questions or to schedule an accent screening
- Select a package (Bronze 20 lessons, Silver 50 lessons, Gold 100 lessons, Platinum 200 lessons)
- Select the location of your classes (at one of our schools, at your home/office or online)
- Select your schedule and intensity
- Begin your classes
How much does it cost?
Use our tuition calculator to get a free quote. When you are ready to enroll you can reserve your course for free or contact a Student Adviser for more help. Our Student Advisers will answer your questions, help you enroll and give you our best options. Start today by getting a free quote.
Instruction for this program is provided by Premium Languages, the private tutorial, foreign language, and test preparation partner of Language On. Courses provided by Premium Languages are not accredited by CEA and do not qualify for the F-1 Student Visa.