Offered in Miami, Miami Beach, Aventura, Kendall, Orlando, Boca Raton, and Washington DC.
Do you speak English, but lack the confidence to speak in public? Is your accent making you uncomfortable when you speak English? Clear English pronunciation is a key to success.
Enroll in an Accent Reduction class and start reducing your accent today!
- Individualized attention, private class format
- Choose to study at one of our schools, your home or office, or online
- Experienced, native and highly trained accent coaches
- Flexible schedule from 6 am to 10 pm
- Perfect for executives & people with busy schedules
- Learn proven techniques to reduce your accent
- Learn the standard American accent
- Sound like a native speaker
LANGUAGE ON’S ACCENT REDUCTION ENGLISH CLASSES
Your accent matters!
Although it may not be fair, the ability to speak English clearly and with a minimal foreign accent is the key to social, academic and professional success for many people living in the United States and other English-speaking countries.
Our expert teachers
Our accent reduction coaches have been extensively trained to use the most effective tools, instructional resources and teaching techniques to help students make permanent, noticeable improvements in their English pronunciation.
Our Teaching Approach
- Contact us with questions or to schedule an accent screening
- Select a package (Bronze 20 lessons, Silver 50 lessons, Gold 100 lessons, Platinum 200 lessons)
- Select the location of your classes (at one of our schools, at your home/office or online)
- Select your schedule and intensity
- Begin your classes
Read what people are saying about us!
Do I need an F1-Visa
to study in the United States?
What is the F-1 visa? What is the I-20 form?
What are the F-1 visa requirements and how do I apply? Read our complete guide to the F-1 Visa and get all the answers.
How much money
do I need to study English
in the United States?
Use our tuition calculator to get a free quote.
Our student advisers will answer your questions and help you enroll.
What type of student
Do you want to study English in the USA
but don’t know where to start?
Take the quiz to determine which type of student you are or contact a student adviser.
Instruction for this program is provided by Premium Languages, the private tutorial, foreign language, and test preparation partner of LANGUAGE ON. Courses provided by Premium Languages are not accredited by CEA and do not qualify for the F-1 Student Visa.