English Language School
Study English in Orlando with LANGUAGE ON and enjoy theme parks, tourist attractions, restaurants, shopping and fantastic accommodation options. Our school is conveniently located on Sand Lake Road, with free parking for all our students. Join us and study with students from around the world.
Orlando English School Amenities
- 9 modern, comfortable classrooms
- Free parking, free Wi-Fi, student lounge
- Modern technology in each classroom
- Accredited by CEA
- Authorized under federal law to enroll nonimmigrant students
- Close to public transportation
- Near Orlando’s theme parks & major attractions
- Restaurants, coffee shops & bars
- World class shopping outlets & malls
- Gyms, grocery stores & much more
What can you do in Orlando
- Walt Disney World Resort: Immerse in magic at Walt Disney World Resort with four theme parks—Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom, offering attractions, character encounters, and spectacular shows.
- Universal Orlando Resort: Experience thrills at Universal Orlando Resort with two theme parks—Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure. Enjoy iconic rides, explore The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, and witness live entertainment at Universal CityWalk.
- ICON Park: Visit ICON Park on International Drive, an entertainment complex offering dining, shopping, and attractions. Ride The Wheel for panoramic views or enjoy lively restaurants, bars, and entertainment in this vibrant district.
- Orlando Science Center: Engage in interactive learning at the family-friendly Orlando Science Center with hands-on exhibits, live science demonstrations, and educational programs—a destination for fun and learning.
- Lake Eola Park: Relax in downtown Orlando at Lake Eola Park, featuring boat rides, gardens, and iconic swan boats. The park hosts events and festivals, providing a serene escape in the heart of the city.
English Courses in our Orlando School
Our Intensive English Course welcomes international students (F1 Visa) from around the world. English Unlimited, has six levels of General English plus two advanced modules (TOEFL Prep & Pronunciation).
Monday to Thursday: 9:00 am – 1.30 pm
Monday to Thursday: 5:00 pm – 9.45 pm
In addition to our private English classes, we offer many private foreign language courses; such as Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Arabic, French and more. Highly customizable and taught by experienced, native speaking teachers, the perfect choice for students who need a schedule that fits their busy lifestyle.Learn more →
Our English School
Monday: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Tuesday: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Wednesday: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Thursday: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Friday: 8:30 am – 3:00 pm
Read what people are saying about us!
Why Attend a Language Immersion Summer Program
Let’s explore some of the most compelling reasons why attending a language immersion summer program is a great way to learn a new language.
How To Improve your English Speaking Skills Every Day
Finding ways to practice your English every day can be challenging, especially in an area like South Florida…
Tips for English Study at Home: Time Management & Focus
Many students of English ask how they can get the most out of their studying at home. While there is no one answer that works for all students, here are some tips…
Yes, our English school in Orlando offers an intensive English course. The course is offered in an intensive format for international students and a semi-intensive format for tourists/visitors.
Our English course in Orlando has six levels, beginner to advanced, plus two advanced levels TOEFL Preparation and Pronunciation.
LANGUAGE ON’s English school in Orlando is located on the ground floor in a small plaza. The location features free parking and is also accessible by bus. We have additional classrooms across the street from our main location. In total there are nine classrooms and a large break room and common area.
Our intensive course is offered in the morning from 9:00 to 1:30 and in the evening from 5:15 to 9:45, Monday through Thursday.
All students must complete the school applications and submit a copy of their passport. International students requesting the I-20 Form also need to submit bank documents showing proof of funds to cover study and living expenses while in the USA.
The best place to study English in Orlando is where you are most comfortable. LANGUAGE ON’s English school in Orlando is a great choice as we have high quality instruction, are centrally located, and have excellent customer service.
Students can choose from a variety of payment options to suit their needs and budget. We offer paid in full options as well as installment plans with payments every four weeks.
Do I need an F1-Visa
to study in the United States?
What is the F-1 visa? What is the I-20 form?
What are the F-1 visa requirements and how do I apply? Read our complete guide to the F-1 Visa and get all the answers.
How much money
do I need to study English
in the United States?
Use our tuition calculator to get a free quote.
Our student advisers will answer your questions and help you enroll.
What type of student
Do you want to study English in the USA
but don’t know where to start?
Take the quiz to determine which type of student you are or contact a student adviser.
Instruction for the English Unlimited program is provided by LANGUAGE ON, LLC, which is accredited by CEA. Instruction for all other programs and courses is provided by Premium Languages, LLC, which is not accredited by CEA.
Do you need to improve your English? See the locations of our English language schools in the United States.