in Miami Beach
English Language School
Located two blocks away from the beach on Lincoln Road, our English School in Miami Beach has it all!
Whether you prefer a peaceful beach vacation or a 24/7 lifestyle, South Beach is the place to be. Live and study minutes from the white sandy beach and meet students from around the world.
Miami Beach English School Amenities
- 6 modern, comfortable classrooms
- Free Wi-Fi, student computers & student lounge
- Modern technology in each classroom
- Accredited by CEA
- Authorized under federal law to enroll nonimmigrant students
- Easy access to public transportation & parking
- Located on Lincoln Road
- Steps away from the beach & Ocean Drive
- Restaurants, coffee shops, bars & night clubs
- Movie theaters, world-class shopping
- Gyms, grocery stores & much more
What can you do in Miami Beach
- South Beach: Enjoy the iconic sandy shores, vibrant atmosphere, and white sand; relax, sunbathe, or take a dip in the energetic Atlantic Ocean.
- Art Deco Historic District: Explore well-preserved, colorful 1930s and 1940s architecture in South Beach and Miami Beach along Ocean Drive and Collins Avenue, offering a unique glimpse into the city’s past.
- Miami Beach Boardwalk: Take a scenic walk or bike ride along the Boardwalk, providing breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean—ideal for exercise, relaxation, and coastal beauty enjoyment.
- Lincoln Road Mall: Shop and dine at Lincoln Road Mall, a pedestrian-friendly Miami Beach district with diverse boutiques, cafes, restaurants, and cultural venues, creating a lively atmosphere.
- Wynwood Walls: Venture to Wynwood to experience an outdoor art gallery with vibrant, large-scale murals by international artists, contributing to the area’s dynamic and creative ambiance.
English Courses in our Miami Beach School
Our Intensive English Course welcomes international students (F1 Visa) from around the world. English Unlimited, has six levels of General English plus two advanced modules (TOEFL Prep & Pronunciation).
Monday to Thursday: 9:00 am – 1.30 pm
Monday to Thursday: 5:00 pm – 9.45 pm
In addition to our private English classes, we offer many private foreign language courses; such as Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Arabic, French and more. Highly customizable and taught by experienced, native speaking teachers, the perfect choice for students who need a schedule that fits their busy lifestyle.Learn more →
Our English School
in Miami Beach
Monday: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Tuesday: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Wednesday: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Thursday: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Friday: 8:30 am – 3:00 pm
Read what people are saying about us!
Why Attend a Language Immersion Summer Program
Let’s explore some of the most compelling reasons why attending a language immersion summer program is a great way to learn a new language.
How To Improve your English Speaking Skills Every Day
Finding ways to practice your English every day can be challenging, especially in an area like South Florida…
Tips for English Study at Home: Time Management & Focus
Many students of English ask how they can get the most out of their studying at home. While there is no one answer that works for all students, here are some tips…
Miami Beach FAQ
Yes, we offer our intensive English course, English Unlimited, in our English school in Miami Beach . International students enroll in the intensive format and tourists can enroll in the semi-intensive format.
We offer beginner to advanced levels, six levels A1 to C1, plus two advanced modules for C2 level students, TOEFL Preparation and Pronunciation.
Our English school in Miami Beach has six classrooms and a student break area where students can relax and practice English with their friends.
Our intensive schedule is 18 hours per week and offered in the morning from 9:00 to 1:30 and in the evening from 5:15 to 9:45, Monday through Thursday. Our semi-intensive schedule is 15 hours per week and offered in the morning from 9:00 to 12:45 and the evening from 5:15 to 9:00, Monday through Thursday.
All students must take our comprehensive level test before starting. In addition, students must complete all school applications and submit a copy of their passport. International students requesting the I-20 are required to show proof of funds to live and study in the USA.
Our Miami Beach English school is a great place to study as it is only a few blocks away from the beach, easily accessible by bus, and surrounded by accommodation options, shops, cafes and restaurants. Most students bike, walk or skateboard to school. Our school in Miami Beach is easy to find but hard to leave!
The price depends on the course and length of course. We offer paid in full options or installment plans with payments every four weeks.
Do I need an F1-Visa
to study in the United States?
What is the F-1 visa? What is the I-20 form?
What are the F-1 visa requirements and how do I apply? Read our complete guide to the F-1 Visa and get all the answers.
How much money
do I need to study English
in the United States?
Use our tuition calculator to get a free quote.
Our student advisers will answer your questions and help you enroll.
What type of student
Do you want to study English in the USA
but don’t know where to start?
Take the quiz to determine which type of student you are or contact a student adviser.
Instruction for the English Unlimited program is provided by LANGUAGE ON, LLC, which is accredited by CEA. Instruction for all other programs and courses is provided by Premium Languages, LLC, which is not accredited by CEA.
Do you need to improve your English? See the locations of our English language schools in the United States.