English Language School
LANGUAGE ON’s English school in Kendall is conveniently located within walking distance of the Dadeland Mall, a major train station, a bus stop, and offers free parking for all our students. Kendall is a busy suburb in the south of Miami with many affordable accommodation options.
Join an English course in Kendall and meet students from all over the world.
Kendall English School Amenities
- 8 comfortable classrooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Accredited by CEA as an auxiliary location
- Authorized under federal law to enroll nonimmigrant students
- Free parking, located near train and bus stop
- Short walk to Dadeland Mall and many other stores
- Walk to restaurants, cafes, and bars
- Many affordable accommodation options
What can you do in Kendall
- Kendall Ice Arena: Enjoy ice skating and activities at this family-friendly venue, featuring public skating, hockey leagues, and figure skating lessons—a cool escape in Miami’s heat.
- The Falls Shopping Center: Shop at The Falls, one of Miami’s largest open-air centers, with stores, dining, and a charming waterfall centerpiece, providing a pleasant and upscale shopping experience.
- Zoo Miami: Explore Zoo Miami, housing over 3,000 animals with exhibits like Amazon and Beyond showcasing wildlife from different world regions.
- Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden: Discover lush landscapes and diverse plant life at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden in Coral Gables, featuring tropical plants, rare palms, and interactive exhibits—a serene environment for nature lovers.
- Deering Estate: Visit the historic Deering Estate at Cutler, a waterfront estate with historic buildings, gardens, and nature preserves; explore its rich history and enjoy scenic views of Biscayne Bay.
English Courses in our Kendall School
Our Intensive English Course welcomes international students (F1 Visa) from around the world. English Unlimited, has six levels of General English plus two advanced modules (TOEFL Prep & Pronunciation).
Monday to Thursday: 9:00 am – 1.30 pm
Monday to Thursday: 5:00 pm – 9.45 pm
In addition to our private English classes, we offer many private foreign language courses; such as Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Arabic, French and more. Highly customizable and taught by experienced, native speaking teachers, the perfect choice for students who need a schedule that fits their busy lifestyle.Learn more →
Our English School
Monday: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Tuesday: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Wednesday: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Thursday: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Friday: 8:30 am – 3:00 pm
Read what people are saying about us!
Why Attend a Language Immersion Summer Program
Let’s explore some of the most compelling reasons why attending a language immersion summer program is a great way to learn a new language.
How To Improve your English Speaking Skills Every Day
Finding ways to practice your English every day can be challenging, especially in an area like South Florida…
Tips for English Study at Home: Time Management & Focus
Many students of English ask how they can get the most out of their studying at home. While there is no one answer that works for all students, here are some tips…
Yes, we offer an intensive English course in our Kendall school. International students must take the course in the intensive format while tourists and locals can take the semi-intensive format.
We offer levels one through six, beginner to advanced. In addition, we have an advanced TOEFL Preparation module and an advanced Pronunciation module.
Our English school in Kendall has four comfortable classrooms and a break and lounge area where students can gather during breaks and after class. We are located in an office building with free parking. On the first floor of the building there are a variety of shops, cafes and restaurants which students can visit before and after class.
Our intensive English course is offered Monday to Thursday in the morning from 9:00 to 1:30 and in the evening from 5:15 to 9:45. Our semi-intensive English course is offered Monday to Thursday in the morning from 9:00 to 12:45 and in the evening from 5:15 to 9:00.
In order to begin an English course with us, students must complete our application forms and submit a copy of their passport. International students must also submit bank documents as proof of funds to cover study and living expenses.
Our English language school in Kendall is a great place to learn English. Our school is centrally located, offers free parking and can also be reached by public transportation, including bus and train/metro. Classes are small and the school offers excellent customer service.
The price depends on the course and length of the course chosen. Students can choose to pay in full or in installments. Contact a student advisor for a detailed quote.
Do I need an F1-Visa
to study in the United States?
What is the F-1 visa? What is the I-20 form?
What are the F-1 visa requirements and how do I apply? Read our complete guide to the F-1 Visa and get all the answers.
How much money
do I need to study English
in the United States?
Use our tuition calculator to get a free quote.
Our student advisers will answer your questions and help you enroll.
What type of student
Do you want to study English in the USA
but don’t know where to start?
Take the quiz to determine which type of student you are or contact a student adviser.
Instruction for the English Unlimited program is provided by LANGUAGE ON, LLC, which is accredited by CEA. Instruction for all other programs and courses is provided by Premium Languages, LLC, which is not accredited by CEA.
Do you need to improve your English? See the locations of our English language schools in the United States.