Arabic Classes in Miami – هل تتكلم اللغة العربية
Arabic, a Semitic language closely related to Hebrew, is spoken by nearly 300 million people across North Africa and the Middle East. Although Arabic dialects differ greatly (for example, a person from Morocco may not understand someone from Yemen when they are both speaking their local Arabic varieties), most educated Arabic speakers can speak and understand Modern Standard Arabic, the literary standard taught in schools and widely used in the media and government. Arabic is widely considered one of the most difficult languages to learn due to its complex grammatical structure and unusual sound system. This is just one reason why individualized Arabic classes are crucial to your success in learning this challenging but strategically and economically important language. Our experienced, native-speaking instructors provide engaging Arabic lessons using our highly effective student-centered teaching methodology to ensure that you succeed in learning to speak, read and write Modern Standard Arabic.
– Arabic is an important and vital global language
– Speaking and understanding Arabic can give you or your child an advantage
– Experienced, native-speaking Arabic instructors
– Arabic lessons for learners of all ages and levels
– Individualized instruction in Modern Standard Arabic
We offer highly individualized Arabic classes for students of all backgrounds. Whether you’ve never studied a foreign language before or are learning your third language, we have the right Arabic course for you. Our dedicated professional Arabic instructors have the qualifications and experience to help guide you toward fluency in Arabic as quickly and reliably as possible. We provide a wide variety of Arabic lesson packages for individuals and small groups with instruction available in our modern language school, at your home or office, or online via Skype, so learning Arabic has never been more convenient.
– Private (one-on-one) and small group Arabic classes
– Arabic courses in our language school or at your home or office
– Large variety of Arabic lesson packages
– Online Arabic instruction available
* Instruction for Foreign Language Lessons is provided by Premium Languages, the private tutorial, foreign language, and test preparation partner of Language On. Courses provided by Premium Languages are not accredited by CEA and do not qualify for F-1 (student) visas.